Sunday, October 24, 2010

Video for "The Cast" and "The Mummy"

We've been getting lots of requests for this so here it is.  Next time I should probably not be in my pajamas!  :)  I didn't think I was in the shot... so sorry.  We are new to this whole posting a video thing. I'm also sorry that the quality isn't excellent.  Hopefully this will help some of you that have been asking about this hairstyle.  (Don't mind my princess pulling faces in the middle of it.  One of them looks as though she's wincing in pain but I assure you that isn't the case - she's just a goof ball.)
See, I told you it was really quite simple!  Just have yout elastics ready, your Topsy Tail and comb handy and make sure the hair is wet.
(P.S.)  Topsy Tails can be bought on Ebay if you can't find one.  Any of them work but the Scunci ones seem to be the strongest. 

No comments: