Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Hairdos: Spooky Clips

This is our final post in the "Halloween Hairdos" collection and it's not really a hairstyle but I thought I'd include it anyway.  I've been getting a lot of comments on the clips that we're using in the pictures.  I thought I would show you some of our favorite Halloween clips and you are free to copy any ideas that you like.  (Even though time is quickly running out.)  :)  We only have one of each pictured below but I ALWAYS make two of each clip so I can do any hairstyle and have what I need.  I've made of few of these this year but most of them come from years past.  Hope you like them!
These are our ghosts and candy corns.  We also have a few Korkers that we love but this is one of our favorites.
Here is our candy collection and these were super simple because I just bought them already made in the scrapbook section of JoAnn's and then glued them to clips.
Here are our pumpkins.  There are so many ways to make a pumpkin clip and you can pick the ones you like the best.
These are our witches and black cats and we've also thrown in our Halloween Disney clip. 
This one is just everything else - a bat, a couple spiders, a scarecrow, a mummy, Frankenstein and the skull.  My princess loves the Skull and Cross Bones and I love the Frankenstein.  The Mummy was one that I made yesterday just to see if it would work and it turned out pretty cute.
These are our favorite ribbon clips.  They always look cute with braids or ponies. 

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You are OH, SO Talented!

Nikki said...

I love all your ideas, Love it.. I would love for you to start your Thanksgiving ones, then Christmas ones right after Thanksgiving.. (HINT)

Julie said...

ha ha, I'll get right on it!

Unknown said...

could u post tutorials please

Anonymous said...

jordan shoes
golden goose
yeezy
yeezy supply
golden goose
lebron shoes
supreme clothing
golden goose sneakers
lebron james shoes
curry 6 shoes