Monday, November 8, 2010

Recycled Treasure

I remember in the late 80's owning a little accessory that you would pull your shirt through.  I don't remember the official name of them but they were a circle with a bar through them. 
Anyway, I was at a yard sale the other day and found this little one that I thought would be perfect for a hair accessory.
I decided to do two French Twists on the front of her head. 
 Those twists led into two Corkscrews on the sides. 
I joined the two Corkscrews at the back of her head with an elastic and then fed the extra  hair through this little accessory. 
 I secured it on the back with an elastic when I was all finished and she had some fun little bling in her hair for the day!

2 comments:

Myndi said...

Omigosh! We used to call them Tshirt Ties in my house...man I wish I had saved all mine, I had a whole neon collection going on! What a great idea!

Shannon Mackle said...

Really Work Fast,

Fast and reliable solution for Herpes Cure

I was cured from Herpes with herbal med..

Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

He will give you the best..

Thanks to [[[robinsonbucler @gmail.....com]]]