Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday's Film: Bottom Braids & Bun

We had a bunch of requests for this video so we got right to work on making it.  Hopefully it is helpful for you.  This is the original hairstyle: Bottom Braids & Bun.  I apologize that the video is a bit dark.  I will make sure that I don't stand between the window and my princess again. :)  


This give you a nice view of the French Braids on the bottom.
Like I said in the video, the hairstyle will never look exactly the same way twice. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this hairstyle is sooo pretty! I like her dress too!

Kristen Harmon said...

Jules, I did this a couple weeks ago for a church 'do, and everyone went NUTS over it! People were chasing me down after church to tell me how pretty it was, and Colby could not stop talking about it. And it really truly isn't that hard - so good job on this one!

Brooke said...

Wow! I thought this one looked complicated but it really seems so easy! Thanks for the video!

Julie said...

Oh I'm so glad to hear that these videos are helping out! I'm glad the hairstyles are working for you ladies and I'll keep them coming!