Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Film: 4 Strand Headband With Flower

My princess came up with the idea for this hairstyle this morning and it's a fairly simple one.  Be sure to start with wet hair and have some small elastics, bobby pins, and hair accessories ready. 
I apologize for my voice, I had just recently gotten over a cold. 
For our finished product I went back and did one more 4 Strand Braid and another flower. 

The 4 Strand Braids do not need to have the "squished" effect but I was just looking for something that wasn't so linear. 
My flowers are different sizes but you can really shape them to be any size you like. 
I left the rest of the hair straight down but you can finish it off any way you like.

3 comments:

Tita said...

Thank you again for another awesome hairstyle, your daughter is adorable and she always looks so nice...!

Unknown said...

i will tell to my Gf about this hairstyle blog thanks a lot www.sudhiart.co.cc

lianne said...

looks really cute!!!!