Monday, June 27, 2011

The Uneven Quad

Here is one that's really fast and easy but looks just a bit different than the original. 
 Pull all of the hair back into a tight ponytail and divide it into 4 pieces.  Make sure that 2 pieces are large and 2 pieces are small.  Here is a video if you can't remember how to do a Quad Braid. 
 I held the large pieces between my first two fingers and the small pieces between my last two fingers. 
The end result was really neat looking because it had the large strand all on one side and if you looked at it from a different angle you could see the small plates. 

1 comment:

Caitríona said...

this looks really cool - babesinhairland have a post something like this which i loved, using ribbon instead of the smaller strands but i think i'm a bit old to have ribbon in my hair, so i love this one :) definitely going to be doing it in my hair soon, thanks :) x