I've gotten some requests and lots of emails about these snowflake clips so I thought I would post instructions for anyone that is interested.
*11 clear rhinestones
-1 medium size
-10 small size
*1 lined alligator clip
-I use a double pronged clip (from Sally's) because the ribbon lies better on them and their more versatile when being clipped into the hair or onto bands.
-You can line your clip with any color 3/8" grosgrain ribbon.
*Hot glue gun and glue sticks
3. Flip over ribbon (b) and place another dot of glue on the exact same spot and attach the second (a) so that the ends are flush. You should now have three ribbons (two the same length on the outside and one shorter in the middle) that are all attached at one end.
4. Place a dot of glue on one side of (b) at the other end. Make sure you grab the (a) ribbon that is on that same side and attach it so that the ends are flush.
5. Flip over ribbon (b) and place another dot of glue on the exact same spot and attach the second (a) so that the ends are flush. Now these three ribbons should be glued together at both ends.
6. Place a dot of glue in the very middle of (b) and find the middle of ribbon (a) from that same side and press it down firmly on the glue to attach it.
10. Your ribbon (b) should now look like it has 4 humps on each side. Grab your toothpick and spread a tiny strip of glue on the inside center of each hump and pinch it together.
11. Repeat steps 2-10 with your remaining (a) and (b) ribbons.
12. Grab your (d) ribbon and your two (c) ribbons and repeat steps 2-7 with these shorter ribbons.
19. Attach the remaining 5 small rhinestones to the pinched together part in the center of each arm of the snowflake.
20. You're all finished! These look darling in the hair or attached to a beanie or band.