Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hairagami With a Braid

Here's another fun idea of a hairstyle using the Hairagami. 
 
We found ours at Walgreen's but I'm sure they're at other places as well.
I started by pulling all of the hair back into a ponytail.  I then grabbed a small bit of hair that I wrapped around the elastic and tucked back in just to hide the elastic. 
 Next, I divided the ponytail into a top half and a bottom half.  I wrapped the top half into the Hairagami, rolled it into the head and bent it into place. 
I took that bottom half of the ponytail and created a 3-Strand braid out of it. 
I secured it at the bottom with an elastic and then pulled that elastic up inside the Hairagami and secured it in place with bobby pins.  This step is not necessary and it does look cute with the braid just hanging as well. 

No comments: