Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Curlformers

We use these all the time but I've never down an official post on these overnight curlers.  They are called Curlformers and their link is here. 
They are really fast to put in and they don't create the tight curls that the small pink sponge curlers do.  My princess think that the larger curls are more "grown up".  :)  I start right after she's had a shower or bath so that the hair is completely wet.
  I style the hair the way I want first and then I put the curlers in. 
 You can either have your princess sleep in the curlers overnight or just keep them in for about 3 hours to dry.  
 They hair was styled before you put the curlers in so you don't have to worry about ruining your curls. 
Our style here was a simple Pull-Through on the top of the head and then I pulled half of the hair up in the back.  I made sure not to include that Pull-Through in my half-up hair because I wanted the curls hanging down.
The end result are beautiful, soft curls that will last the whole day through! 
 I've only been able to find these at Sally's but I've also heard that they have a knock-off brand on Ebay.  :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

I totally agree that curlformers are the best things since sliced bread. We use them all the time too. Love this cute style.

Ujan sharma said...

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily

hairstyle for gown

Frank Hudson said...

Want to upgrade your space with ceiling-related products and save some money? Look for an 1800ceiling coupon that will help you transform your space at discounted prices and special offers! 1800ceiling offers a wide range of ceiling-related products such as diffusers, vents, lighting, etc. for both residential and commercial purposes. With the help of an 1800ceiling coupon, you can get amazing deals like discounts on specific items, percentage-off savings on your entire purchase or even free shipping so that you can improve your space without spending too much. These coupons are a good chance to make your ceilings look better by using high-quality products at lower prices.