Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Hairstyles: Gingerbread Man

So you may think that every hairstyle turns out well and that we never have any complete disasters... well, this post will prove otherwise!  I just had to share this one because I had an idea in my head for this darling gingerbread man and it ended up looking like a hot mess on my poor daughter's head!  :)
These are the supplies that we used - not that you will need to remember them because this hairstyle was a FAILURE.
I'm not even going to try to type instructions because it is apparent that what I was doing did not work.  ha ha!  Just enjoy the pictures and get a good laugh in for the day.
This is supposed to show the side of the head, an arm, and a leg but I would be amazed if you could pick that out!
You can see where I attempted to create a head on top but it looks nothing like a head! 
Another view of the disaster.
Maybe we'll attempt this again next year but I will have to have a seriously different approach to the whole thing because this one failed big time.  :)  Have a great day and remember *DO NOT ATTEMPT*  ha ha!

11 comments:

Jill said...

Not a total disaster, I can see where you were going with it :) I bet it would work out if you tried again.

Julie said...

ha ha, thanks for the vote of confidence Jill! :)

Leo5 said...

I bet it would work out if you tried again.hahaha, thanks for the vote

How To Reset Huawei P8

Rakesh chandra said...

Thanks for sharing amazing content randomly landed on your blog but when I go through your blog I feel privileged to read your blog.

SalezShark
CRM software in California
deals with doing the effective direction. Its Full-featured CRM solution provides many benefits to different businesses. This CRM software gives your sales team a suitable interface to handle the entire customer portfolio. Proving them with unique sales opportunities in a cohesive way.

Rakesh chandra said...

Thanks for sharing amazing content randomly landed on your blog but when I go through your blog I feel privileged to read your blog.

SalezShark
CRM software in California
deals with doing the effective direction. Its Full-featured CRM solution provides many benefits to different businesses. This CRM software gives your sales team a suitable interface to handle the entire customer portfolio. Proving them with unique sales opportunities in a cohesive way.

Herryjony said...

Searching for online class help near me? Take your online classes has the Take My Class Online who provide instant help with online classes, courses & exams.

matthewcjohnny said...

If you're planning to spend the holidays with your family, it's important to keep your hair in good condition. While you can't control the weather, you can prepare your hair for styling with a shampoo and conditioner that'll help your hair look its best. The formula in these products also works to help protect against heat damage and protect your hair from the environment. Book Editors

Anonymous said...

westbrook shoes
bape clothing
fear of god
bapesta
kd 15
fear of god outlet
golden goose
yeezy boost 350 v2
supreme
travis scott jordan

Anonymous said...

The best talent recruitment company near you in the USA is providing the finest recruitment solutions with RaaS model.

Clique X said...

Nice posst thanks for sharing

Shannon Mackle said...

Really Work Fast,

Fast and reliable solution for Herpes Cure

I was cured from Herpes with herbal med..

Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

He will give you the best..

robinsonbucler @gmail.....com